Custom Search

Friday, April 16, 2010

Losing Faith


Losing faith is not very easy for a person. Such loss includes losing friends, loved ones or anything that was parts a person’s life. Hopelessness, guilt, emotional instability and discomfort are some of the symptoms that may occur in a person when she/he is lost. It is natural on the other hand the person may try either hide his/her problem or deny that the loss exists at all.
I was with a group of people the other day and noticed a long silence with one of my friends regarding discussion on what we did over the weekend. I asked myself that, could this be related to one of the archetypes? Perhaps it is the Innocent archetype. I could be wrong or it is possible that his silence could be tied to one of the archetypes. I continued to think that it could be one of the above reasons that may have happened to him. A fight within his family member may have resulted in sadness, or worry affecting his personality. I wanted to ask him if there was anything wrong. I would like to know exactly what changed his mood. However, I decided that it would be too selfish of me probing into his personal business. I know he would have talked about it if he wanted to discuss it.


No comments: